Saturday, June 13, 2009

Table Place Setting Idea


I absolutely love this idea! I'm not sure what you would put in the flower pot...something edible? A party favor? I just think it makes such a cute place setting. I am craving a good dinner party with a beautifully set table right now!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like a great set up for some clam chowder and biscuits! It would be perfect to eat next to the beach with the sand just off your deck!!

Lianne said...

That is super cute! I was looking through some magazine with one of the girls I work with and they had a lot of Martha Stewart ideas in there and it totally made me want to have some fun dinner party. Those little buckets are way cute though!

Annette said...

What would you put in there that wouldn't make your guests feel like they were eating out of feed buckets?! I think it would be cute to put the utensils and napkin and maybe a party favor in the buckets then have the food come out on plates.

P.S. I like the new background. It's nice to see some other free background sites. I got tired of the Cutest Blog's.

Leslie said...

very cute. and I love the new colors of your blog. very pretty!