Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Funny Stuff

I had seen this version of a Japanese candid camera type show awhile back and then Gordon got it in an email from his brother. Just thought I'd share it with you all. Hope it puts a smile on your face!

5 comments:

Lianne said...

That is too funny. I think my favorite one was the last guy when everyone ducked. It amazes me that the Japanese always come up with the funny stuff!

Nancy said...

I've seen that before. I think that is pretty funny too. I love getting laughs at what the Japanese come up with next.

Mindy said...

Haha. I love that video!

Ben and Darci said...

Oh that did much more than put a smile on my face! Thanks for a really good chuckle. This is Darci by the way. We met once (or twice?) I'm sure that Ciara says wonderful, amazing things about me all the time. I bet I am legendary!!!

Renae said...

Very funny!

And by the way, I just love your painting of the week postings. I like to feel a little cultured, and see what other people like as well.